K9 Workouts is the largest (and friendliest!) doggy day care facility in Victoria.
Fitted out with fun in mind, our dog day care has huge play areas, heaps of toys and play equipment, comfy beds, is fully climate controlled and has security fixtures throughout the building. We have all day activities providing lots of fun playtime and the dogs make heaps of friends. After a few visits, people always comment on just how excited their dogs are to get here.
An introduction day applies to all new K9’s (Bookings are Required), so we can assess their needs and personality.
We have 10 play areas, therefore we can split up the dogs based on their personalities and energy levels. Each playgroup has small numbers and we can customise our K9 activities to best suit. These play areas range from Juniors to Adults to the high energy Athletes, all the way through to the plush comfort of our seniors area.
Our daily activities are full of playtime, learning and stimulation, individual attention is guaranteed. See our why dog day care page to find out more.
Dog Day Care Pricing
|Day Care Rates||One Dog||Two Dogs||Three Dogs|
|10 session bulk purchase*||$40.00 per day = $400.||$80.00 per day = $800.||$124. per day = $1240.|
|20 session bulk purchase*||$38.00 per day = $760.||$76.00 per day = $1520.||$111. per day = $2220.|
|Nursing & TLC**||From $60.00 per day|
- **We can nurse post surgery, broken bones and other TLC cases (non-contagious only)
- Christmas – New Year break of 2 weeks not included in the month.
- Please note we do not offer cash refunds, we do however offer Credit notes which can be used to purchase products from our shop.
Session cards are available for purchase which reduce the cost of day care in comparison too the casual rate, we have available a 10 session and a 20 session card for single and multiple dogs
- *Session cards are a one off purchase, and are flexible to be used across multiple visits weekdays only.
- Unused sessions are forfeited.
- 10 session cards have a 3 month validity from the date of purchase.
- 20 session cards have a validity of 4 months from the date of purchase.
- Single and multiple dog session cards are available.
- Single dog session cards cannot be shared.
- Multiple dog session cards are available for use by individual dogs registered to the one client.
- Session cards are not transferable.
- Expiring session card dates may be extended at the discretion of the management of K9 Workouts.
- Session cards must be paid for at time of purchase.
- Session cards can be used for boarding weekdays only an additional overnight fee is payable for each night stayed.
- Session cards cannot be used over the weekends or during Xmas Holidays during the latter an additional 2 week time extension is implied to cover the center's closure over this holiday period.
K9 Workouts is open Monday to Friday 7am to 6pm. Pick up and drop off is allowed anytime between these hours.
No appointment is necessary to come and say hello and familiarize yourself with our facility during our business hours. We are sure you will be impressed!
Dog Day Care Reviews
K9 Workout’s opened their doors to our loving but sometimes challenging rescue dog. He’s been coming for over 6 months now and we’ve seen an improvement in his way of approaching things. Not to(...)
Thanks for the care for Lily – In particular, thanks for her birthday treats! She particularly loves those liver treats…. I’d be happy to use your services again and recommend your company to(...)
I just want to say a BIG thank you to you guys and all the wonderful things you do, Cosmo and Lucy loveeee coming to daycare and have heaps of fun 🙂 🙂 they cant wait to come again this week!!
I love K9 Workouts! I get to play with all my doggy and human buddies all day long, and then go home exhausted. I don’t get bored at home so I don’t get in trouble for chewing things or(...)
I took my little, 5 month old moodle Zed to K9 WorkOuts for the first time today. The staff were great! They were friendly and took the time to see that Zed was introduced gently to all the new(...)
Chester has been going to K9 workouts since the first day we got him in 2005. He started off at Puppy Crèche and now still goes to Day Care twice per week. Chester is a very well socialised and(...)
What a great place, Jess has so much fund and comes home exhausted
Day 1 for Louis & Barney, now home and sound asleep, they’ve had a great time playing! Thanks guys.
Dear Amanda and Staff of K9 Workouts,
We would like to thank you and your professional services and helping us get to know our Bo. We were not prepared for the problems that adopting a mature(...)
Brody first started at K9 Workouts at 5 months of age and has been a regular member since. We have a small yard area and we work long hours and did not want him locked up alone for long periods(...)
K9 Workouts was recommended to us by South Paws, one of Melbournes leading surgical centres. Amanda and her team looked after our puppy, Velvet, for quite some time while he recovered from a(...)
My name is Tinka, I’m a Newfoundland. Most Newfoundlands are known to be gentle, placid and docile. NOT ME. I run as fast as any whippet, especially if after a ball. I can also fit two balls in(...)
Hi all at K9 Workouts!
I was meant to send this email last week so apologies for the delay!
I wanted to thank you for posting a video of Odin (and his friends Macca & Mia) at day care last(...)